Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Woke up at 545 on Monday intending to go down to Zion kinder to register Aaron for K2. Just after I boarded bus 190, it started to pour :( what bad luck to start the morning, I thought. Halfway thru, traffic started to jam at BKE. Oh dear, how am I going to make it to ZBK in time? Anyway, to cut it short, it was 830am when I finally reached ZBK. Greeted by teachers handling the registration. Oh boy, I was told there r no vacancies for K2! All places to be reserved for K1 batch. What a disappointment. Really wanted to cry cos I wasted 2 hrs journey and 1 day leave only to be told there is no vacancy! Met Susan and was introduced to the Principal. She offered me a place in Zion at Serangoon but it was a bit too far for us so we rejected the offer.
Hiaz.... called KH and told him the bad news.
Anyway, I thought since I had all the time today, will go and racky the kinders near our new home.

1st visit : PCF: Was greeted by the P, Joy. Nice lady. She talked about the cirriculum with enthusiasm and showed me round the school. Much much nicer than what I expected.

2nd visit: NTUC childcare : Just loitered outside the centre. Dont really like it though.

No comments: