Saturday, December 01, 2007



Welcome Christmas!

Christmas is coming.... we've just put up our Christmas tree, bought some presents for the cousins and almost ready to welcome The day. Aaron helped me to put up the Tree.... thank u Aaron. Fiona is so happy and excited every time she sees the Tree. She loves the STAR the most.... but she's always up to mischieve taking the balls down fr the Tree.

To the kids, Christmas means presents and Santa. We brought them to Taka to shop for Christmas presents ... but one thing that made me laugh was this question which Aaron had asked me .... "Mummy, we don't have a chimney at home, how is Santa going to come in during Christmas? Does he come in through the window?" Haha... Santa, do u have an answer to this? :p


(Christmas Tree at Ngee Ann City)

Pre-Christmas gathering


On the first Sunday of Advent, we invited Fr John Sim fr Risen Christ to bless our house. Following which, we had a dinner prepared for my relatives. "This the season to be jolly"... as I remember a phrase from a Christmas carol. The kids just love pp coming over to our place, esp Aaron. We also had a mini bday celebration for Dec bbs (Aaron and Ah Ee) and Felicia. Candle blowing time is always a joy for Aaron.











Gatherings at home r always fun ... i'm looking forward to one more gathering - and probably with KH's family before Christmas.... till then. I guess family is the best gift God has given me. I think U must have Your reason when U unexpectedly created another new addition to my home. Probably some profound reason which I have yet to know. Thank u Jesus Christ.

No comments: