Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Sometimes I wonder if having a third kid is a good thing. I dont really want to announce my third pregnancy. Is it a proud thing to be pregnant again?
People look at me and say ..har? Pregnant again? Wow! So supportive of the government policy ar? What sort of supportive friend or relative u r. Frankly, i dont care a hack what govt policy there is. The policy doesnt save me much more than the incremental cost it will cost me. It really hurts to hear such remarks fr pp around me.
I want to have a no 3 and left it for God to decide.... God decided that it's better I have her earlier than what I agreed to be a "good gap". Is 22 mths age gap really that close? Is God wrong?
Do they know how difficult it is to go thru the 9 mths of pregnancy and the effort required to raise the child? Do they know how much joy a child can give?
Maybe I am just too sensitive. Blame it on the pregnancy hormones.
Thankfully God sent me a mentor in time and I am thankful for the counselling me that being pregnant again is a blessing.

4 comments:

poohy said...

tinklebell,

having a baby is such a blessing from God, immersed in this blessing and pay no heed to those remarks.

There is never a good or bad time to have no.3 I have realised. Too close or too far or whatever, there will always be pros and cons. Important thing is, your family of five will have each other to spend your life.

Take care!

Wesley said...

Sharon,
it's indeed a blessing to be able be pregnant again. there's so many others who wish they can be pregnant.

don't bother about those remarks, they are just being jealous :)

~~ Wesley's mommy

Jake's Mummy said...

tinkle, pregnancy in itself, is a miracle from God. enjoy this season... Hi 5 to our family of Five!

Happy Sunflower said...

Yo! Keep positive :) It's really a blessing to be have another child to the family :) Enjoy the moments... The pregnancy journey is amazing!