Tuesday, April 22, 2008

On a beautiful Sunday morning, BB Arianne 李欣颖, my third bb was born on 20th April 2008.

Time of birth: 0441am
Length: 51cm
Weight: 3155g
Place of birth: Thomson Medical Clinic

Arianne was induced at 1150pm on Wed night as she was due and gynae saw no reason to keep her inside me anymore. Furthermore, I was having painful contractions though not very regular. Cervix was already 3cm dialated when gynae did the check before breaking the waterbag. 3 hours into labour, bb heartbeat was dropping. I had to rely on Oxygen to keep her going strong. She had to come out v soon or her life would be in danger. We found that her umbylical cord had twined round her neck causing the drop in heartbeat. Fearing for her safety, i had to push as hard as I could....finally at 441am, i could hear her cries.... strong loud cries.... Thank God.


Thinking of a name was a v difficult task. I wanted something close to our hearts which Fiona and Aaron can relate to.


Finally, I chanced upon this name - Arianne. An 'A' rhymes with Brother Aaron and 'Anne' is a baptism name which Fiona and I share. Arianne, mummy hopes u like the name which we have chosen for u.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Impressora e Multifuncional, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://impressora-multifuncional.blogspot.com. A hug.